When a field of stars “Campus Stelea” showed the tomb of the Apostle “Tiago” (James), one would never imagine that this sacred land would become one of the most important pilgrimage centers of the world “Santiago De Compostela”.
Coming from all continents, crossing oceans, valleys, mountains and bad weather, thousands of pilgrims announce their arrival in the impressive Cathedral. The capital of Galicia is classified as World Heritage by UNESCO and has one of the most renowned Spanish Universities.
Santiago de Compostela is very creative and musical and is normal to find in the historical centre creative and passionate artists that take you back to the medieval times.
- Itinerary: Santiago de Compostela, Pilgrim’s Mass in Cathedral, historical city center;
- Meeting Point: Your accommodation|hotel;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Full Day Private Experience (8 hours);
- Includes: Expert Guide, flexible schedule;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese;
- Other languages available by request and budget;
- Note: Entrances in monuments and lunch are not included. Price: From 380€ per Car; From 480€ per Van;
Meet Me at Porto creates original, exciting, unique tours and experiences for sophisticated travelers and corporate events for demanding companies.
Other cultural experiences
THE JEWISH'S HERITAGE