Aveiro private experience
Among salt marshes and the fishermen’s harbor, from where brave men set sail to the cod fish fishing in the remote seas of Norway. Close to the sea front we arrive to “Costa Nova”, with colorful and beautiful houses mixed with some palm trees, which are a delight with such a beautiful landscape.
Right next to it is Aveiro, the Portuguese Venice, a city crossed by canals, whose waters are sailed by “moliceiro” boats that resemble “Gondolas” that you will have the desire to try.
The beauty of the houses’ façades covered by tiles and the display windows of coffee-shops decorated with the tasty and famous “ovos-moles” (a sweet made of egg yolks and sugar) that invite us to go inside and try them.
- Itinerary: Aveiro, Costa Nova;
- Meeting Point: Your accommodation|hotel;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Full Day Private Experience (8 hours);
- Includes: Expert Guide, flexible schedule;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese;
- Other languages available by request and budget;
- Note: Entrances in monuments and lunch are not included. Price: From 280€ per car; From 340€ per Van;
Meet Me at Porto creates original, exciting, unique tours and experiences for sophisticated travelers and corporate events for demanding companies.
Other cultural experiences
THE JEWISH'S HERITAGE