The city flavors experience combines the best gastronomy experience with culture in Porto city center, with a local foodie to have an insider’s view and walk as a local not as tourist. You will find the best groceries with unique smells, top typical flavors from traditional products (cheeses, traditional sausages, delicious ham, and unique sardines), award-winning Portuguese wines, know the owners and chat with them, and the best is that, you can buy the products that you taste!
During this tour you can also discover the history and histories of Mercado do Bolhão -the oldest traditional market in town, know historic sites, popular squares, and important monuments and get to know the evolution of Porto architecture along the time.
A half or full day tour, we can create it according to your personal preferences!! You decide what you prefer!
This tour can be tailored according to your personal preferences.
- Meeting Point: To be determined;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Half|Full Day Experience (4|8 hours);
- Includes: Foodie tour guide, 2 tasting experiences, flexible schedule; Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese;
- Other languages available by request and budget;
- Price: From 40€ per person
Meet Me at Porto creates original, exciting, unique tours and experiences for sophisticated travelers and corporate events for demanding companies.
Other food experiences
DOCES E PETISCOS DA JU
PRIVATE COOKING CLASS