Guimarães e Braga
During this private tour you will have an insider’s view about the importance of Guimarães to our country and why King Afonso Henriques was known as the Conqueror.
This tour is a discovery through Guimarães city where you will discover amazing medieval streets as Rua Santa Maria, unique museums and monuments such as the church of São Francisco and unique squares as Praça das Oliveiras that breathe history and enchant anyone who visit the city. Twenty kilometers from Guimarães we find Braga, founded by the Romans as Bracara Augusta, has over 2000 years of history. Full of culture and traditions, history and religion live side by side with the technology industry and university education.
We will visit the historic city center, unique churches, and beautiful architecture and understand why the history of the city often confused with the history of the bishops due to their influences.
Those two unique cities knew how to blend, in the best way possible, history and the consequent maintenance of the heritage with the dynamism and entrepreneurship that characterize modern cities.
- Itinerary: Porto, Guimarães, Castelo, Palacio dos Duque, Rua de Santa Maria, Praça das Oliveiras, Braga, Centro Histórico, Estádio Da Pedreira;
- Meeting Point: Your accommodation|hotel;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Full Day Private Experience (8 hours);
- Includes: Expert Guide, flexible schedule;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese;
- Other languages available by request and budget;
- Note: Entrances in monuments and lunch are not included. Price: From 200€ per Car; From 260€ per Van;
Meet Me at Porto creates original, exciting, unique tours and experiences for sophisticated travelers and corporate events for demanding companies.
Other cultural experiences
THE JEWISH'S HERITAGE